Reusable and breathable beeswax wrap for preserving food
Leave a halved lemon, cover slices of ham or keep a cut watermelon juicy.
Abeego beeswax food wrap protects food from drying out in the air and from excess moisture but allows it to breathe in the same way as lemon zest or tomato skin. The perfect way to preserve food naturally.
- Beeswax food wrap is suitable for preserving any kind of food, except raw meat and fish.
- Beeswax food wrap can be used at room temperature, in a refrigerator and in a freezer.
- You can cover dishes or pack foodstuff and ready-made food with this.
- Beeswax food wrap is ideal for preserving fresh vegetables and fruits, herbs and seasonings.
- All vacuum-packed products preserve much longer when wrapped in beeswax food wrap.
Breathable. Plastic-free. Reusable. Compostable.
It is the imitation of nature when preserving food that makes Abeego such an effective and functioning assistant in your kitchen. It breathes but does not let the food dry out. It allows excessive moisture to be released but does not allow light, temperature fluctuations and air to access food. It’s simple, logical and effective!
Abeego is a pioneer of all modern beeswax food wraps since it was Abeego who invented the world’s first beeswax food wrap in Canada more than 12 years ago. A product polished to perfect functionality, a long experience in both the product development and user experience, and the best components provide a quality that no other beeswax food wrap can outperform.