THE ONLY SHEETS FOR PRESERVING AND BAKING, YOU NO LONGER NEED CLING FILM, TIN FOIL OR BAKING PAPER.
Agreena silicone sheets are made of 100% high-quality platinum silicone, which is safe in contact with food (the product exceeds the requirements set by the FDA, the American Food and Drug Administration). Agreena reusable baking paper is truly innovative and the only product of its kind on the market that preserves, covers and bakes. You can wash your Agreena silicone sheets by hand or in a dishwasher and they will last for years!
It is very easy to use Agreena.
For preserving – helps keep food fresh longer!
Pack in sandwiches, food leftovers from cooking or dinner leftovers. Agreena silicone sheets are very thin and self-sticking but unlike cling film, there is no trouble with Agreena. Cover all the bowls you want and conveniently wrap odd-shaped food products. You will save space in the refrigerator and see what you are preserving.
For coating – creates an airtight seal on all bowls!
Cover bowls and you can see how Agreena creates an airtight and leakproof seal. It is a stretchy but strong material that is able to make all containers leak-proof like a vacuum. No liquid just drips out of a cup, bowl or glass!
For baking – you no longer need any sheets of baking paper!
Use Agreena instead of baking paper and tin foil on any baking tray or tin. Suitable for both salty dishes and sweet bakers’ confections. Agreena is made of 100% pure platinum silicone, completely safe in contact with food and does not give it any smell or taste. An ideal baking mat that is thin and easy to handle – equally easy to put in a baking tin and on a baking tray. Cover a baking tin with it if food needs cooking under a cover. Fold Agreena into a pocket where to cook meat or fish. Or roll a dough directly on the silicone sheet to the right size before placing it on the baking tray.
But there are other reasons why you are definitely going to love Agreena:
- Keeps food fresh longer than when preserved uncovered.
- Suitable for use with all foodstuffs (including raw meat and fish).
- It takes up less space in your drawers – no need for different rolls and boxes any more.
- You can use it again and again for many years.
- Can be used at temperatures from -40°C to +220°C.
- You can cut it according to the size of your baking trays and tins.
- Does not contain chemical compounds (BPA, phthalates, lead, mercury, etc) harmful to health.
- It is recyclable at the end of its life.