The CasusGrill ™ consists of four parts:
✔️ Quick Oxylite ™ bamboo charcoal briquette
✔️ Insulated lava stones
✔️ Bamboo grate
✔️ Cardboard packaging.
Thanks to quick Oxylite ™ briquettes the CasusGrill ™ heats up already in 5 minutes and retains its heat for 60 minutes.
The grill retains a stable heat throughout the barbecue, which ensures proper grilling of the food and a crispy barbeque result. The insulating lava stone frame helps the grill to stay hot and it does not allow the grill to cool. The insulation is so effective that you can hold the grill in your hand without the risk of burning.
CasusGrill ™ is environmental friendlly
CasusGrill ™ uses 50% less coal compared to other disposable grills on the market, which means a lower CO2 emission. We recommend take CasusGrill ™ to the nearest container after barbecue. In case you have to leave the grill in the nature, it decomposes and does not leave any trace in the nature unlike an aluminum grill, which is preserved in nature for up to 200 years.
The grill can also be put in the fire after barbecuing. Only lava stone is preserved in the fire, which does not harm the nature. Lava stone helps plants to take root better, provides nutrients in a balanced way, makes the soil more airy and activates the biota there. Lava stone comes from nature and does not harm nature if it gets back there again.
Benefits of a sustainable grill
- Ready for barbecuing in 5 minutes
- Barbecue time 60 minutes.
- Metal and aluminum free (aluminum breaks down in nature for 200 years).
- Biodegradable and environmentally sustainable.
- Only natural components – coal, lava stone, bamboo and cardboard.
- All materials except lava stone decompose in nature.
- It can be put in the fire without polluting the environment.
- Stable and high heat – ideal for barbeque.
- Thermal insulation – protects against cool air from the external environment.
- Lower CO2 emissions due to little coal.