Stasher’s platinum silicone bags are a real product innovation – they are very versatile and have a variety of uses.
Strongly secured and guaranteed leak-proof, the bags are practical for storing both food and non-edible items. In addition, Stasher bags can be used for cooking food in the oven, microwave, vacuum cooking, boiling and freezing.
Why use Stasher bags?
- For storing various items: medicines, chargers, cosmetics, jewellery, glasses.
- For storing a variety of fresh foods in the fridge.
- For pickling food.
- For storing dry goods in the kitchen cupboard.
- For snacks to go.
- To buy food in your own packaging.
- For packing liquids when travelling by air.
- For storing mobile phones and other items that are afraid of water and humidity on the move.
- For taking toiletries and body care products with you to the gym or on a trip.
- For transporting swimming costumes.
What do Stasher bags replace?
- Single-use plastic bags and freezer bags.
- A variety of plastic boxes and food storage boxes.
- Sandwich bags.
- Hygiene bags.
- Cosmetic bags.
- Toy storage boxes.
- Glass jars for dry goods.
- Single-use product packaging.
Why Stasher is distinctive and functional?
- Patented design – beautiful appearance and different sizes according to the intended use.
- Self-closing fastenings – a very strong closure system gives the bag complete leak resistance.
- High-quality platinum silicone material – resistant to years of use and use does not alter the properties of the material. Completely safe in contact with food. Silicone is a recyclable material.
- Free of BPA, BPS, lead, latex and phthalates.
- All bags are dishwasher safe.
When using Stasher in cooking:
- Stasher can withstand heat and cold. Thanks to the patented airtight seal, all nutrients and odours are retained in the food. After filling the bag, remove the air and then close the seal to make the bag airtight. You can place the bag directly into a pot filled with hot water and heat or cook the food in it.
- When using in a microwave, leave the bag open. You can defrost or cook food in minutes in the bag.
- To reheat the food in the oven, seal the bag properly, then place the bag on baking paper or an ovenproof pan and place in the oven.
- Stasher bags can be used for deep freezing. When taking from the cold, allow the bag to warm up at room temperature for a while before opening.
Read more on our blog about how Stasher can make your life easier.