A natural alternative that effectively eliminates body odour. Gentle creamy even almost foam consistency ensures easy application without greasiness.
Deodorant removes an unpleasant body odour by preventing the bacteria from causing the smell with a slight antiperspirant effect – thanks to added zinc oxide (without nanoparticles). However, your body can still safely get rid of the waste and all the harmful substances by sweating. It does not prevent the body from doing what is natural to it.
The coconut oil and baking soda base are a bacteria-checking dynamic duo. Grains of soda bicarbonate are so tiny that they won’t cause any scratches or irritations. Mixed with the moisture-absorbing properties of the organic arrowroot and the antimicrobial properties of the essential oils, you and your pits will never be happier feeling dry and fresh throughout the day.
Herbal, fresh, camphor-like aroma with a woody balsamic undertone underlines masculinity. The product is excellent for all types of skin and especially suitable for lads (but why not for women too). The scent starts with a lovely harmony of tea tree, thyme and a hint of lavender with a middle note of rosemary.
- Suitable for sensitive skin in the armpits.
- A pleasant smell all-day.
- Does not prevent the natural removal of body waste.
- An efficient, safe and natural barrier against unpleasant odour.
- Regenerates dry and sensitive skin in the underarm by hydrating it.
- Does not stain the clothes.
- Doesn’t leave sticky armpits.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder – moisture-absorbing properties, removing odour.
- Shea Butter – antibacterial and hydrating properties.
- Coconut Oil – antibacterial and hydrating properties.
- Sodium Bicarbonate – a fatty acid neutralizer responsible for the odour.
- Zinc Oxide – antibacterial and hydrating properties.
- Allantoin – comes from the comfrey root and got anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oils- antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties.
Cream deodorants are 100% natural and free from aluminium, preservatives, synthetic colours and fragrances, parabens, petrochemicals and alcohol.
Read our blog to find out why you should choose natural deodorant instead of synthetic.
There are no reviews yet.