The hair-growth promoting solid shampoo has a light scent of rosemary, mint and sweet orange. It refreshes hair and scalp. It is suitable for both men and women. This product is vegan and cruelty free.
Maca and rosemary solid shampoo is made from natural ingredients.
- Coconut Oil contributes to better hair quality by delivering shine, softness and power to the damaged hair.
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. Gives strength to resist external influences such as dry air, straightening and colouring.
- Wheat Protein can impart hair-repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair.
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents the drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water.
- Maca Powder provides nutrients (proteins, copper, calcium, zinc, and iron) to support healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss. The Peruvian Indians considered maca root to be a miraculous source of vitality.
- Bentonite Clay adds moisture and removes toxins.
- Rosemary Essential Oil increases cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth.
- Peppermint Essential Oil can help stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation around the scalp.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and can help to renew and repair the scalp and improve hair growth.
In addition, this solid shampoo contains natural gentle cleansing agents:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively removes dirt and grease from the hair and scalp resulting in a gentler finish. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. It is an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent which is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate , also known as SLSA, which is also made from coconut oil. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out after washing. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
NB! The commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) are not approved for natural cosmetics.
Why prefer a solid shampoo?
Take solid shampoo with you instead of regular plastic shampoo bottles. One solid shampoo lasts for months, saves money and takes up little space thanks to its small size. It also requires minimal packaging. If you haven’t tried solid shampoo yet, now is the time – you won’t regret it! Solid shampoo is the perfect solution for anyone who loves both well-groomed hair and the nature around us.
- The solid shampoo makes hair clean and easy to comb.
- Convenient to use, the shampoo fits comfortably in the palm of your hand thanks to its curved shape, is lightweight and easy to take with you on a trip, to the gym or on a hike.
- It lathers well but is gentle, suitable for coloured and chemically treated hair.
- Using it will give you healthy, shiny hair.
- Using a solid shampoo can help you save money, as one piece lasts much longer than a bottle of shampoo.
- One piece is enough for 45-50 washes (depending on the length of the hair), equivalent to 450-500 ml of liquid shampoo.
- Solid shampoo is gentler on hair and scalp. It does not contain propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), sodium lauryl ether sulphate (SLES), silicone or artificial fragrances, colourants or preservatives.
SLS* free solid shampoos and conditioners replace shampoos and conditioners in plastic bottles in your bathroom 100%.
*Sodium Lauryl Sulphate – a cheap industrial detergent that produces a lot of foam.
Read our blog to find out why you should choose natural solid shampoo instead of synthetic.
There are no reviews yet.