Biodegradable washing strips are a truly innovative product for washing clothes. Being both gentle on sensitive skin and gentle on the environment, it is remarkably different from ordinary washing powders and gels. Can be used for washing at 30-60°C.
Washing strips are a zero-waste product as they dissolve completely during washing and the packaging is recyclable. The washing strips are also very cost-effective – one load can be washed for €0.37.
Wave wash strips are very light and concentrated, meaning you don’t have to buy another (plastic) pack or pay for the water in the product. The strips are hypoallergenic, vegan and cruelty-free, free from parabens, phosphates, chlorine and dyes, making them safe and non-toxic.
Advantages of washing strips:
- They are very easy to use – 1 strip = 1 machine load of washing. No measuring, no overdosing and no wastage.
- Completely soluble in both cool and warm water. Wash laundry safely and effectively. You no longer need powders and gels made of synthetic ingredients.
- Biodegradable according to OECD guideline 310D.
- Very convenient for both machine and hand washing. Suitable for use in all washing machines, both front-loading and top-loading.
- Good and easy to take with you on the go – on a hike, on holiday, at the cottage – wherever you need to do laundry.
- Takes up little space when stored at home – the pack is as thin as a larger postal envelope.
- Also suitable for sensitive skin. It is gentle on both skin and fabrics.
Most fabrics, with the exception of wool and silk, can be washed with the washing strips. Always follow the garment manufacturer’s specific washing recommendations.
Plastic-free, cruelty-free, zero waste, synthetic additive-free, biodegradable, recyclable/compostable packaging.
Read our blog on why you should choose natural detergents.